Friday, November 27, 2009

Gardening Kit

With a huge Lawn comes heavy maintenance! It's not an easy task to upkeep one's small patch of land moreover with a fairly large collection of flowers and ferns.

With good green fingered family members it was not much of my worries until recently. Daddy got me a Gardening Kit. It's meant for play and make believe but it was built in a sturdy material making it ideal for the real deal.

With it's own set of gloves (meant for 6 and above) and little pots in various sizes I was able to emulate a gardener in action. For starters I thought it would be a good idea to test it on a little plant and the closest I could get my hands on were the curry leaves.

Whether or not I'm built for this is yet to be known ... Well at least based on the survival of the plant.

No comments: