Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Picnic @ Titiwangsa Lake Gardens

Last weekend the Malaysian Vegetarian Society held a food carnival at the Titiwangsa Lake Gardens. It was a low-key affair as stalls were limited. The 2 hours spent shopping was a time of extraordinary pleasure for Grandpa and grand uncle as they are staunch vegetarians.

We had our own little picnic with the goodies we bought. The weather was fantastic, so I got into my moves with increasing agility. Uncle had a tough time keeping up.

There are days in a week I go with no meat for religious reasons so I was substantiating my points to Grandpa on meat for a growing child. He didn't look convinced at all.

Then I took it to a larger audience, Daddy backed me all the way...

We were late for the morning rides. The trainers were lazing around and we could see horse drawn carriages available sitting idle. We didn't want to wait till they opened for the evening rides so we decided for some Christmas sight seeing. Next time horsey!

We drove to Pavilion, downtown KL. The decoration was eye popping.

This time around, we were on the dot for the 15 mins Christmas act the Pavilion has put up themed A Royale Christmas. The show was interesting with elaborate costumes and a wonderful Christmas tune to go with their dance routine.

No comments: