Thursday, October 21, 2010

Toddling @ Jalan Tengku Kelana

Exactly 2 weeks from today, Deepavali will be celebrated by Hindus from all walks of life. I know we decided not to get any major shopping done, but no harm in doing a little window shopping.
People of indian origin are found in very large numbers in Klang hence to meet their needs, Tengku Kelana Street offers everything under one roof.
The selections ranges from items on bargain (old stock / fashion)
To exclusive pieces that costs a figure I can't manage counting with my fingers.
Of course there's bound to be something entertaining for me and this time around it was the palmist. My annual '7 days to Deepavali' countdown starts next week. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

dhena said...

Hey sweetie..

so what did you get for yourself this Diwali..

auntie dhena

Unknown said...

I received a lovely Green saree, will be posting a picture of it soon.
Diwali Wishes to you Auntie Dhena!