Friday, December 24, 2010

Mickey & Minnie at 1 Utama!

My rendezvous continued to a closer destination. 1 Utama. Every year they supersede most of the malls with mega structures to showcase the best a creative mind can offer for Christmas. And this year, indeed it was.
A Little English setting was put up with actual walk-in stores to do your Christmas shopping. With rock pavement, lovely decorated trees and artificial snow, the management really knows how to surprise us.
That aside, they had play areas put up for kids to tryout the toys before they purchase them. While daddy didn't get me any, he was more than willing to wait till I was done with Play-Doh.
The best part of the day was a special appearance by Mickey and Minnie Mouse. They were down here to promote their upcoming Disney on ice show. As great entertainers, they surely know how to strike a pose.
Would I miss a chance to get a shot with them? Certainly not! Here I am with the biggest stars on earth and pretty Minnie pinched my cheeks calling me a cutie. Getting that from Minnie ... I was on cloud nine!
Not the kind of Christmas decoration one would put up at home but it was a major attraction there. People lined up taking photos and vandalized the poor fellow with signatures all over.

No comments: