Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vegan Dog Food?

I've been preoccupied daily after school spending quality time with Sindhu. It's not all play as I too have responsibility like getting the shampoo and towel ready for her bath, making sure there's sufficient food and top of my daily task list ... giving her a good amount of belly rubs!

Daddy's been reading on immunizations on the net and this came by in one of the sites selling dog supplies.
I know it's a healthy option but my conscience doesn't allow me to feed her this. Even PETA stresses on the presences of hormones and pesticides in commercial meat products that may be harmful in the long run. But a vegetarian dog ... tough life. If you insist on vegan diet for your pet ... http://www.veggiepets.com/
Sindhu's happy with her favourite.

No comments: