Sunday, April 15, 2012

Toddling @ The National Library

Today I embarked on a potential life changing trip! Where did this take place? It was my first visit to a library moreover the pride of the country ... The National Library.
Daddy doesn't read as much as he preaches but he did say he spent a good amount of his childhood making regular trips to the library. Now how legitimate the story is? one would never know. Why do I have doubts? cause it was his first time to this facility too. :-p
It was 10 in the morning and the first 2 levels at the multistorey parking was very empty. Maybe readers throng in later in the day for it was a Sunday.
I forgot to bring the MyKid, so I have to register another day and rode along daddy's registration so that I could borrow some books today.
We spent the whole day at the children section and I must say it was overwhelming! Mountains of books across all titles. I even found a rare copy of Peppa Pig activity book.
Made a friend along the way. We both were so excited exploring books, we never really exchanged greetings or got each others name. Hopefully I'll bump into her again since I will certainly be making return trips as I've borrowed 3 books under daddy's name.
Now this was right across the road from the library. It may be a public parking area with visiting cows over the weekend cause no way anyone's gonna pay 5 ringgit to view them.

No comments: