Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sun, Sand and the Sea ... #2

This school holiday, a week together with the Hari Raya celebration was quite fruitful. I finished all the given school work within the first few days and enjoyed the rest.
After almost 4 years, I'm back to the beach and by sheer coincidence it turned out to be the same place I stayed back then.
The Corus Hotel Port Dickson must have under gone some refurbishment as the place looks very nice this time around.
I enjoyed a lovely stroll right after a nice cooling dip in the pool. It was such a relieve from the heat and with the cool slide in the kids pool, I had a blast.
Collected some lovely shells and played by the beach and had a wonderful time swimming in the open sea the next morning right after a sumptuous breakfast.
I'm getting a hang of the sea and would certainly make this a regular visit.

No comments: