Monday, September 23, 2013

Krista Lantern Festival

Last Wednesday, my Kindergarten hosted our very own Mid-Autumn Festival which is a popular harvest festival celebrated by the Chinese community.
We made our very own lantern which was later judged for best design. There were lots of food, all courtesy of all the parents bringing one dish each.
I brought in the sweet stuff and our new principal, Teacher Tammy was full of praise to all the involvement that both the kids and parents showed to make this a success.
The festival is held on the 15th day of the 8th month in the Chinese Calendar, during a full moon. We also had some games for both parents and kids.
The interesting one was the musical shoe game.
Me and my buddy Lavisha had a blast!

2 comments:

Lavysha said...

HIIII THIS IS LAVYSHA I FOUND YOUR BLOG!!!!!! I MISS YOU SM SATYAAAA

Lavysha said...

idk if you’re still active in this blog, but I hope you are, hopefully you will reply me back <3