Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Best Friend turned 6!

My best friend at school, Lavysha turned 6 last weekend and I was invited to attend her birthday party. Daddy and I joined all her family members and cousins in celebrating the grand occasion with lots of fun games and dance!
I was really honoured to be present at the party simply because everyone instantly knew who I was which means my buddy spoke alot about me at home.
We played musical chair ... well stool actually and had loads to eat.
The highlight of the day was when Lavysha cut her birthday cake.
Yet again she made sure I got the first bite, imagine that! I was really touched.
My turn next ...

I stayed on right till the end and as I left, she made sure I had lots of chocolates and sweets to take back with me. Lavysha ... A Very happy 6th Birthday to you my Best Friend!

No comments: