Sunday, June 15, 2014

Morning Western Breakfast

On Saturday, daddy and I headed out for looking to get some food and stumbled upon this outlet in Menjalara that offered Western fare for breakfast.
Though we knew it existed, we never really tried it out. The breakfast set was very nice and had lots of variety to choose from. This was my choice.
The meal was just as good as any fine dining restaurant. The odd timing prevented us from enjoying a lovely meal while watching live games in the spirit of the world cup!
There were many places decked in flags of the countries participating and offered great snacks and main courses to savour while watching them on big screens.
I also happen to bump into an event organized by WeChat promoting a new game at Paradigm Mall. Tried my hand at it but racing isn't really my thing.
Took some shots with the mascots.

No comments: