Monday, October 13, 2014

Classmate's Birthday @ The Club, Bandar Utama #2

2nd birthday party within a month to be celebrated at The Club. Ryan who is an avid soccer fan hosted a soccer party. The beautiful game that's close to my heart!
As soon as I got there, some of my friends were already warming up. Ryan took the liberty in arranging for his coach to conduct the clinic for us.
After all the training and strategic game play, we had got into a 4 aside game. I tried all the positions and manage to score a few from the penalty spot.
But the joy of being able to guard the post was the best. Being the goal keeper was cool and I kinda enjoyed it. Not bad for a first timer.
After an hour of play time, we did the cake cutting and enjoyed rich chocolate cake. My friends certainly knows how to throw a party.

No comments: