Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Toddling @ Metro Prima

This is my regular hang out. It's very near to my home and grandpa takes me there twice a week for the pony ride.


Well ... not a real pony though, it's the one in Wonders Park. There are so many rides to choose from and there's a baby room right next door, makes it easier for me.


For a fee of RM1, I get to ride on the pony for a good 3 minutes, With all the lovely lights and music, it's a very comfortable spin.

Grandpa normally pays the ticket guy in advance for a few additional rounds, so I get to stay on longer. Sometimes daddy hops on with me (He doesn't sit cause the saddle's too small), standing next to me just to make sure I'm holding on tight.

Whatever rides it may be, I'm slowly gearing up for the ultimate one, Genting Theme Park ...

No comments: