Saturday, August 2, 2008

What's on TV?

I'm sure many of you Uncles and aunties have favorite TV program or movie. I like Commercials. They are very colourful, short and has catchy score.

The Chutti TV Promo. It shows the morning routine of a little Baby Sun. The music and animation is very funny especially the part where the baby Sun rushes off when nature calls.



This Channel features excellent programs for children and it originates from India. We get it here on Astro @ 213. Check them out, http://www.sunnetwork.org/chuttitv/
My favorite show is Dora the Explorer. The program is very educational and entertaining with Dora, Boots (in the Tamil version he's known as Bujji), Back Pack and Map. I've got myself a Dora Watch, Pillow and I'm trying to get daddy to buy me a Dora back pack.

Instead he wants to get my hair cut to look like Dora! ... Daddy's got weird ideas.

No comments: