Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hi 5: Live in Malaysia

I just got back from a Stage Show. You can call it a concert!! My first ever and it was the Hi 5 Surprise which was held at the Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands.

I'm a big fan of this Aussie TV Show. Not influenced from my recent trip down under but it's what I watch on Nickelodeon when I'm having my morning milk.

This was a shot from where I sat. Daddy was a gem for taking me and the family to the show. I was surprised that the place was not filled to the rim as these guys are great entertainers. Their songs and antics would have gathered a following.

The 90 minute show was about the gang planning a surprise birthday party for Chats. I was on my feet throughout as it was both energetic and exciting. Here's a short clip from the show.

No comments: