Friday, August 7, 2009

Gotta get Tough!

It's certain that I'm enrolling to the Play Gym. Although there isn't going to be any lessons or examinations, I'm still concerned about attending it due to my fellow class mates. They come in many sizes and behaviors and could possibly get a little aggressive (hopefully not).

The Gymboree center at Tropicana City Mall has fewer kids compared to the Bangsar branch and since the place is closer to home, I've opt for it.

I'm really serious about being fit cause Play Gym's are no joke as some of the obstacles can get very physical.

I broke my Cradle spring the other day and no it wasn't with bare hands as much as I wanted it to be. I broke it while I was struggling to get out. Quite a thing for a 2 year old.

The rebellious side in me came out at a restaurant lately .... Haha, try and stop this baby.

No comments: