Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

2010 has been a very good year! Not only enriching in so many ways to my growth (no pun intended!) it was a very fast year. We wanted to be at Desapark City for the fireworks but decided to get glued to the TV for some good shows.
Daddy made a daring climb up to the roof for glimpses of the fireworks and took this shot. I got to see the tip from where I was but the thunderous sound was good enough to enjoy the moment.
Cheers to the New Year!
January 1st prayers have always been at Batu Caves and no change this year. Fantastic to be blessed at such a majestic temple. The atmosphere evokes great inspirations.
This year 2 bulls were led up to the hill and they became instant hit with the tourist up at the cave temple.
I started the year with a massive feat. I walked down all 272 steps from the hill and what a feeling it was. Reminiscing my 2010 resolutions, completed all but 1 that needs strong financial backing to be realized.

1) To get off the Sarong Hammock - Done and easy with bed now
2) To master alphabets and numbers (for starters till 20) - Done
3) To learn at least 5 rhymes by heart - Moved on to movie songs .. ;-)
4) To visit another foreign country - Started saving for this
5) To take up a new hobby - One too many now
As you can see from the car sticker, I'm taking the next step. Come Monday, 3rd January I'm starting Kindergarten at Krista and for that I've decided to have only 1 resolution - Enjoy the learning experience!

Wishes for a Good Year ahead ... Happy 2011 everyone

No comments: