Saturday, April 16, 2011

Smart Kids Fair - 10th Anniversary

My 2nd year here and having decided on school this was an opportunity to explore the big players within kids education scene on their offerings these days. (http://www.smartkids.com.my/2011/)
We missed the online Pre-registration hence dashed 2 hours ahead to be caught in the swarming crowd at the counters.
Good thing daddy packed breakfast so we both had a 'Que picnic' while curious onlookers gazed intently. Brilliant work by the organizers on the airport lounge setup before boarding the plane to kids world.
My journey was pretty packed with a number of 'tests' by the exhibitors to give an indication of where I stand and how I would fit in their program. Daddy was headstrong and didn't fall for the sales gimmicks. We were there to have fun and that we certainly did.
This was a pretty nifty tool, a pen that can be used on any surface including painted walls and be erased with no effort at all. We would have got them to hone my graffiti skills if it wasn't for the price.
These 2 mascots on break kept us in stitches with a curious bystander who was eager to be part of it.

No comments: