Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mickey Mouse @ Mid Valley

The Center Court at Mid Valley came alive this school holiday with a showcase of the world's most popular super star who's been around since 1928!
Mickey Mouse!
Throngs of people were seen snapping photos and taking a closer look at all the different get-ups Mickey was in for this exhibition. I was simply mesmerized at his presence.
 
Popular celebrities, organizations and even colleges were invited to design their own version of Mickey. Some interesting ones that caught my eye follows.
Fashionable Mickey and Minnie
 Gold and 'Singham' Mickey
And the magnificent, 'Enthiran' Mickey
I wasn't gonna come back empty handed so I persuaded daddy to get me my own set so that I could give it a go in creating my own personally styled Mickey.
He turned out pretty ok, maybe the colours were a little striking but it's meant to depict the Modern Art Mickey.
 
Way better than the scary looking 'Stone Age' Mickey.
Had a blast and we spent the rest of the afternoon at MPH topped with a sumptuous meal at Kenny Rogers.

No comments: