Tuesday, June 19, 2012

School Holiday Projects

A week overdue, nevertheless here's a look at some major art work that daddy and I embarked on during the recently concluded Mid year break.
Here's an easy one with the layout printed and pasted on a piece of art paper and then designed to my heart's content. Checkout the 'stick-man' on the top right. Symbolizes both the individuals who worked on this piece.
This one's a little scary even to me. With the following ingredients:-
1 x Baby pillow
2 x baby bolsters
A pair of socks for the hand
A pair of old slippers
An old teddy bag
And a set of my pyjamas to create this doll standing at my height.
Here's a look from another angle. Trust me, you don't want to walk into a dim-lit room only to find this fellow sitting at the edge of your bed.
This one is my favourite! A puppet for my own shadow play.
An old card board piece cut to shapes, hung together with paper clips and a thin wire tied to 2 chop sticks gave life to it. The hair was made from left over ribbons.
I had my own puppet theater show. The screen is actually an old napkin of mine and daddy helped position the torch to create that shadow effect as I dangled the puppet.
I should consider charging my audiences in the near future ...
2 weeks of letting my hair loose ... literally!

No comments: