Sunday, October 7, 2012

X-Rider 4D Motion Theater

Some of the coolest rides and entertainments are found in high end shopping malls.
The tallest indoor slide was at the Empire Shopping Gallery and this time my experience on the X-Rider Malaysia: 4D Motion Theater took me to the Gardens Mall. Turns out both the rides had some connection in their ownership.
Located on the 4th floor (if you find the Red Box, you find this place) it's just 1 screen for which the tickets are sold at the counter right next to the entrance.
The 4D experience actually has added effects on top of the moving seats and 3D movie that you get to enjoy. There was no snow as advertized but they did have bubbles blown in the midst of the ride. Though it didn't make much sense for the ride I was in, it was still cool to have them.
They offered a variety of choices to experience and I had to try a couple of them so decided to go back to back on 3 rides!
It was early in the day so the crowd hasn't picked up, I secured the front seat and remained in it throughout. Equipped with a 3D glasses, it was one heck of a ride.
Something we realized only on our way out was the presence of an LCD TV showing the folks in the ride. Daddy's face turned red cause he was the frightened one and his expressions and reactions were not very pleasing ... LOL.
After all the stomach churning, head spinning 4D ride, we got hungry and settled for some Japanese food at the food garden.
It was my first experience trying and I must say I enjoyed it thoroughly.

No comments: