Saturday, August 25, 2012

School Holiday Project #3

The Empire Shopping Gallery in Subang Jaya was a new discovery for me. I remember dropping in a few years back but could hardly remember the details.
At the Plaster Fun House, you get to pick the prepared design that you want to work on and opt to colour them at their premises. I took the wall mount butterfly and immediately got to work.
The final work was so realistic that daddy tried to chase it away with a fly swatter. Good that he came to his senses and the piece continue to adorn majestically on the dining hall wall.
The other must try is LeX Slide which is touted to be the tallest indoor tube slide ... in the World! I just barely made the 110 cm minimum height requirement.
Despite the initial apprehension, inquisitiveness got the better of me and I was standing in line for my turn.
with 2nd thoughts, I got in and made my way down!
At the landing strip ... it turned out to be the best 10 seconds I had for which I immediately went up again for my 2nd attempt. ;-)

No comments: