Monday, November 18, 2013

Bye-bye Kindergarten

November 15th was officially the last day of school term for this year. With 3 glorious years in Kindergarten, I bid farewell to my fellow teachers and friends.
The graduation ceremony was a low key affair within the school itself nevertheless I was extremely proud of my achievements.
My results was pretty good overall and daddy was the proudest and even made trips back to school to counter some calculated errors in my marks.
Mandarin was a big let down but I vow to bounce back! Daddy repeated it multiple times that it isn't about the marks but the experience I gain that matters the most.
3 years of Kindergarten education has really taught me some valuable lessons besides the knowledge I gained from the school syllabus. It's going to be hard coming to terms with the fact that I'm moving on to primary education which is going to be a whole experience altogether.

Thank You teachers, friends, family members and everyone who has contributed in someway helping me complete a major milestone on my educational journey.

No comments: