Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Dinner @ TJ Haus

Daddy along with a group of passionate foodie colleagues formed a group that explores interesting new delicacies and cuisines.
The team came together for a Christmas reunion dinner last weekend at TJ Haus in SS18, Subang Jaya. Located on the 1st floor of an end lot, it is famous for it's German-style Crispy Duck.
We had a blast and enjoyed ourselves with the exquisite taste.
The highlight of the evening was the gift exchange.
I got the largest of them all!!
The place was beautiful! and the evening was extra special for me as I was made the honorary member of the club. Thank You to both Aunty Caroline's, Aunty Soo Chin, Aunty Ee Lyn, Aunty Sam and Aunty Sheue Wen for all your lovely gifts.
The night was still young, so some of us headed to Empire Mall for some dessert. The Christmas theme here was Garfield!
Obviously with Odie too ...

The next day I was invited to my friend Elisa's house for Christmas lunch!

No comments: