Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!

The Chinese New Year celebration has always been a prominent affair for me as I live in a predominantly Chinese area. Celebration here is always on a grand scale.
I started the day at an open house celebration at the Chinese Assembly Hall. Here I am rubbing off some good luck from the resting lion without the troupe's knowledge.
Typically Malaysian fare, there were lots of people who joined enjoying the feast and host of popular Malaysian political figures were also seen mingling among the crowd.
Everyone was at their best, I thought I'd least get myself a new ear ring!
The good thing at this open house celebration was that the crowd was superbly well behaved. There was no rushing for food and everyone waited for their turn patiently.

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

No comments: