Friday, February 21, 2014

New Eats @ Star Village Steak House

Last Sunday, I got this sudden craving for western food and after searching the net with daddy, we found this place in Desa Aman Puri, Star Village Steak House.
It had a nice ambiance to it & here I am at a display shelf filled with empty bottles!
They had a variety of drinks to choose from.
The cheesy chicken, packed with good amount of cheese. When you cut the piece up, you get this warm cheese filling that oozes out and mixes with the sauce.
Something Malaysian. This dish had a ery nice curry that was not spicy.
Though I pinched from all the other plates, I had to go for the Kids choice as it had simple choices and the mash potato was warm and tender.
The knifes though, were not catered for kids but I tried my best under adult supervision. I was careful at all times using them!

No comments: