Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Brithday Dinner

Everyone arrived by 7.30pm and I was all dressed and ready ... my sincere thanks to grandma and aunty for dressing me up. Oh Boy! was I pretty or what ... they both transformed me into an angel.

We had the whole floor upstairs to ourselves, Grandpa manage to get the restaurant manager to allow that and we had some minor deco put up for it.

There were some delays cause my uncle had lessons to attend to and he came late with grand uncle & aunty, we cut the cake as soon as they arrived. Dinner was served right after. Everyone really enjoy the north indian dishes.

I sat right next to mommy, you can't see me cause it was bad enough being the smallest on top of that the high baby chair didn't help much.

I wish to thank my grandparents, parents, aunty & uncles, not forgetting my grand uncles & aunties for being there to celebrate my 1st Birthday.

No comments: