Thursday, July 24, 2008

Toddling @ 1 Utama

Away for a few days cause I was busy setting up my room. Grandpa got me a bigger wardrobe cabinet and Grandma arranged everything nicely for me.

Last weekend, aunty had a get together with her friends at 1U so daddy thought since he was going to drop her there, we all should go and spend some time there.

We had ...well ...they had dinner at the food court and as usual I was left with milk. Sigh. The most important thing for me is these places must have reasonably tidy Baby changing / feeding room.

The one at 1U is very nice. Thank You to the uncles and aunties who help set it up for us babies.

This room came equipped with lovely charts, sofas, nice changing table tops inside private cubicles. Now this would surely put a smile on any baby's face.

Nothing much for me play cause the play area was already closed by the time we got there. So daddy paid RM3 for a horse ride. Oh my, was my head spinning or what, I was galloping non stop for a good 5 minutes. At my age, this is not good.

No comments: