Saturday, September 6, 2008

Toddling @ Genting Highlands

After all the mini rides at Shopping Complexes .... I finally made it to Genting Highlands, the ultimate ride. It was even more memorable since our trip was on our nation's Independence Day (31st August).

We left early in the morning. We packed some sandwiches for the trip and I took my jacket along since it was a rainy week so we never know what to expect up there.

Grandma wanted to go to the temple that was located mid way to the theme park so we offered our prayers there.

After that we stopped at a nearby restaurant to have breakfast. I had my Honey Joy cereal and milk. Everyone else had their noodles and Roti Canai's.

We parked and took the Cable Car up, it was a very scary ride but I had to train myself, if I can't handle this, how am I to conquer the rides.

We walked around and saw lots of exciting indoor games, I went on all of it. Ferris Wheel, Train & mini safari rides and even on a gondola trip.

Funnily, we kept indoors all the time, from tea breaks to lunch at a Thai restaurant. Grandpa said it was really cold outside and it was not good for me.

I was heart broken but then again, it was for my own good. We got a souvenir made, a wax sculpture of my left foot, pretty cool huh.

It was a very exciting trip, I really enjoyed myself and am looking forward to going back again. The next time, it will certainly be for the outdoor games.

No comments: