Friday, September 26, 2008

Toddling @ KL Butterfly Park

Last weekend I got swift off my feet and was taken on a magical trip to the Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park.

I just love butterflies. Looking at one is electrifying enough, imagine having to walk with literally hundreds of them flying majestically around you. An out of the world experience.

There's a stream running within the enclosed area that houses lovely school of Japanese Carps. I hope they are not feasting on dead butterflies cause their sizes were huge.

I was so close, splashes on me as they were swimming by. I was too mystified by their splendor to even worry about it.

It must have taken so much hardwork to have such greenery. Daddy's routine weekend romp in our garden is tough enough to maintain, imagine this.

This was taken nearby a little rabbit cage, there were butterflies all over the walkway. Seems like they were teasing the rabbits.

They looked pretty hungry to me. Cute fellows were coming after my fingers. Oh how I would love to have one as my pet.

PS. Daddy, I hope you're reading this.

It looked as if I was committing a crime. It's not like I was going to grab that butterfly. I was merely testing his attentiveness. Really.

Not another crime in progress. It's just me in my CSI mode. Check out the Sherlock Holmes inspired cap exclusively bought by Grandpa from his trip to Bangkok recently.

Daddy claims this to be one of his best shots. It's suppose to be artistic. I seriously don't understand how that's possible, since we can't even make out who's who in this picture.

The walk ends with a path leading to this room filled with so much information on insects. Daddy was going on and on with all his scientific terms, I hope he's not gathering details for my bedtime stories.

No comments: