Friday, September 19, 2008

Toddling @ Sunway Pyramid

My trip to Sunway Pyramid was daddy's secret backup plan. Our initial destination was the Wildlife Park at the Lagoon, but daddy diverted into the mall after looking at the entrance fee.

Pyramid was fun in it's own way, especially the Ice Skating. It houses the largest skating school in South East Asia. Once I get my footing all steady, I'm gonna start cruising on Ice!


All the walking made us tired and hungry so we made a stop at Mantra Restaurant & Bar for lunch. They serve Indian fusion food. It had a very cozy atmosphere.

As I was busy browsing through the menu, hoping I'd get something 'real' to sink my 8 teethes into....Grandma was all ready with my cereal and milk.Sigh.


There was a fantastic view of the Lagoon from the restaurant. I'm gonna get Daddy to buy me a lovely pink colored two-piece bathing suit when I'm ready to hit the waves.

No comments: