Friday, October 24, 2008

Deepavali - 3 Days to Go!

Wow .... time really flies. It was just like yesterday I started blogging and I've reached my 30th post with 3 days to Deepavali. What a way to celebrate.

My wardrobe collection is ever increasing, from my own little cabinet to sharing mommy's side of the cupboard. Non of us wanna share daddy's half cause he's got all of his old clothes from his younger days that he doesn't wanna get rid off. Sentimental reasons he says.


My Deepavali Collection. The one on the right is the sleeveless punjabi suit for the morning prayer followed by the red T-Shirt and the Manchester United Jersey for home wear. On top is the evening batik dress and a white blouse with matching jeans. And night wear is the 2 sets on your left.

Each one is purchase by Daddy, Mommy, Grandpa and Aunty. There's more but I don't think I can fit in them yet cuase they were bought slightly larger in size. Daddy says I'll grow into it.

Speaking about that, daddy is not getting any new clothes this year cause he's blown all his allocation on his new toy.

His spanking new Sony Ericsson C902. The shots that were posted in the last 2 days were all taken using this phone. It's a 5.0 megapixel camera phone with all the latest features bundled in.

It's a sad farewell to his SE K750i that served well for 2 years and took brilliant shots for my blog. I'm sure the the C902 will live up to the legacy of the K series.

No comments: