Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Today is 1st Syawal marking the end of Ramadhan fasting and celebration time for all our muslim uncles and aunties. It's a time to forgive and forget and enjoy the festivities with loved ones.

This was taken few nights ago at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman. It was bustling with people from all walks of life. Everybody ...not only the muslims were busy shopping and bargaining for good deals.

I was astounded at almost everything since this was officially the first time daddy's taken me out to a street bazaar. It was really cool.

Daddy was going on and on about all his memories shopping at Globe Silk Store but All I was interested in was at those lovely balloons. I thought I saw Mickey on one of them.

This was taken about an hour ago at PWTC. After looking at the crowd in the long que, daddy changed his mind and we left for home. Sigh.

Although I didn't get to meet Abdullah Badawi in person, I'm sure he's a very nice gentleman for hosting so many people at his open house. Selamat Hari Raya.

No comments: