Saturday, October 4, 2008

Toddling @ Jalan Tengku Kelana

The ever famous street in Klang and a very familiar spot for indians this time of the year. Although it's the 2nd day of Raya, Deepavali mood kicked in big time!

Sale ! Sale ! ... all the major textiles competing in price slash ads like no other. This is just one of the hot spots, I heard there's more in KL Town.

The sarees came in all sorts of colours and materials. Daddy says the trend these days is to have them named after famous indian movie actresses for the sales to pick up. What tinkered my mind was why name some after Indian Drama Serials? Hmmm...

Daddy couldn't wait till I posed nicely next to this lovely brunette mannequin. So real with all the hairdo and accessory that I'm very sure shoppers will be intruded to swipe their credit cards soon enough.

Daddy says he doesn't see the connection here. New night gown for Deepavali? That's Grandma under the tent selecting, and he's not going to pay for it. Period. I better put on my angel eyes if i'm gonna get anything.

We were all tired and had a lovely Banana leaf lunch set before we headed home.

For more info on Sarees....http://www.sareeworld.com/

No comments: