Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My 2nd Birthday!

Monday, 13th July: I'm 2 years old now and I've been blogging for a year. Major milestone and double the celebration. The day started bright with prayers in the temple. Being a devote Hindu, I wanted to thank the lord for a blessed year ahead with good health and wealth.

My prayers were certainly answered as I've been getting cash and gold as presents this year. Overwhelming but I'll save it to adorn for important occasions only.

Daddy brought us to the Kechara Oasis for dinner in the evening. It's located in Petaling Jaya and the unique thing about this establishment is that it serves vegetarian dishes inspired by the Tibetian way of healthy eating.

The exotic cuisine was fantasic. I was old enough for solids so I took small bites here and there. Grandma had my regular dinner brought along just in case I found these too spicy.

Too Spicy? I'm Indian, spicy food is just the thing for me Grandma...

What really pleased me about this place is, they got me a plate, bowl, fork and spoon that came with a little cup ... all child friendly. I've dined at many places but this is the only place that really takes into consideration of their 'little' customers.

No comments: