Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Deepavali - 4 Days to Go!

Once a year for Deepavali we get a little carried away on getting new stuff. It's a reason we use to justify the expenses that accumulates over a month preparing for it. Everyone wants to look like a star!
I'm not getting left behind so the 'puppy eye' trick worked and I've made good collection this year. My reason ... kids ride on a steep growth curve so by the time next Deepavali kicks in, I doubt I'll fit in any of these. The colourful leggings you see in the middle ... now those I can stretch and get in.
This is my evening piece, lovely colour and it goes well for informal functions and temple prayers.
This piece adds to the prior as they both are simple and elegant. I normally go for sleeveless since it complements my tall frame.
And this piece is gonna be the highlight this year. Bangalore silk saree. Daddy got it exclusively for me in India and the best part ... I don't have to spin it all around. Meant for kids and you just slide into it. Easy peasy.
This line of clothing caught my eye during one of my shopping trips. Mother Blouse ... stereotyping?

No comments: