Monday, July 4, 2011

1Malaysia Medical Camp

I've been to a number of these 1Malaysia events recently. Not that it's bad, it's good to see so many taking place around town while Daddy thinks this is a silent build up to the upcoming elections, I'm game for the fun in it.
This round it was at Kg. Kasipillay. My grand aunt lives there and as an active member of the Rukun Tetangga, it was on her invitation we joined the event.
Grandpa & Grandma benefited the most here, with all the medical checks they conducted for free and a chance to get first hand consultation from doctors.
I'm at the dental booth yet again and why is that? Well I have this insecurity about how clean my teeth is knowing it's my least favored daily task.
To keep the kids entertained they had a colouring contest. Although I'm nearing 4 I was not allowed to participate as they had this strict rule about being in the age group at the time of registration.

It's not like they had many takers ... they just declined a potential winner her chance at glory. Crap.

No comments: