Monday, September 17, 2012

Krista Concert and Graduation Day!

One Sunday early this month, my kindy held it's Annual Concert and Graduation ceremony. This year it was held at the National Science Center auditorium.
In 2011, the central district sports day was held in sheer grandeur while the concert was a low key internal affair hence for 2012, the funds were splashed on a proper concert.
Due to limited seats, the school management fixed the number of patrons and to break even on the expenditure, video recordings were barred so that they could sell theirs.
As soon as I arrived, the teachers whisked me away for hair styling and as the entourage emerged, eager parents were busy trying to spot their 'new' kids.
I was all giggles as I saw daddy in a state of shock! I think the look they tried on me was suppose to get somewhere but fell short by a mile.
Perhaps it was a bad attempt at getting this brilliant hair bun by Olivia Wilde.
After the grad ceremony for the 6 year old, the little ones performed and out came my class for a blistering rendition of 'My Love will get you Home' by Christine Glass.
The crowd went wild and I had to get extra loud for my voice was over shadowed by the 2 husky ones side by side.
Next up was the 'Balloon' dance. Now we didn't have any balloons in our hands to begin with but each of us had an animal head gear which gave that cuteness.
As one of the lead dancers, I hope I lived up to the expectations by putting on a nice show for the audiences.
Right at the end, we were all given a token for our participation.
I expected something better than the Bright Smile award ... sheeshhh ...
We spent the remaining hour enjoying every inch of the Science Center. All in, a fantastic show by my team and we all had good fun playing at the center.
This concert gave me a chance to get a full set of my own personal make-up. I decided on the all natural, gentle on the skin, products by Elianto.

No comments: