Sunday, August 17, 2014

Best Wishes Uncle!

Time really flies, I remember vaguely my uncle carrying me and playing board games with me ... well he still does but for the next 5 years, I'm gonna miss him.
Daddy and I decided to take him out for lunch to wish him the best before he leaves for university. The venue was Juro, Bandar Menjalara.
Well it was another western fare but knowing me, I insisted on it as it was going to be a memorable event. Juro didn't disappoint, starting with this lovely hot chocolate.
For starters we shared the Italian Caesar salad with roasted chicken.
Starter #2: Cream of Ham and Bacon Soup
For the main course, I enjoyed my Grilled Pork Belly marinated in Cajun Spices.
Just as daddy was settling the bill, the nice cashier offered me a cupcake. It was a lovely gesture and that alone is enough to entice me back to Juro!
We had good laughs and spoke at length on lots of things. My best wishes to Uncle Sarvesh on his educational journey abroad. 

No comments: