Sunday, August 24, 2014

Rumah Juara Charity Bazaar

Yesterday, I had the privilege of supporting a noble event to help Rumah Juara, a home for underprivileged children, through this really cool charity bazaar.
It was held at the Glad Tidings auditorium in Petaling Jaya. There was lots and I mean lots of yummy food and games galore for the whole family. 
They even had loads of cool things on sale, right from toys to household items.
Notable personalities also contributed their time in giving talks that benefited the attendees. I caught some tips on photography while munching on my food.
Here's where I spent most of my time ... at the play area. The first thing that caught my eye was the dunk station. It was such joy to see them dunk the poor guy but I really think he had all the fun!
I tried a hand ... well a leg to be exact, at a more familiar game. Though I did hit the target but it wasn't enough to gain points nevertheless I've certainly sharpened my shots tremendously.
This was the best I played! You need to navigate a ping pong ball through a series of obstacles using a water spray. Sounds easy but it was pretty hard.
This was the hardest! The wires kept bouncing about and it made it harder but I did get till the middle. Our donations in the form of purchased coupons goes to the home. I must thank Aunty Caroline for telling us about this event. 

A small contribution in making a difference!

No comments: