Sunday, August 31, 2014

Nobel International School Carnival

Yesterday morning while driving by SS5 in PJ to get to Giant hypermarket, we bumped into this carnival taking place at the Nobel International School.
We've heard quite a bit about this school but never had a chance to visit the interior so this turned out to be a good opportunity.
The carnival saw loads of people and senior students were manning the booths which was like what we had in my school during our event early this year.
The prices of all the food on sale was very reasonable and tasted good too. There were a few offering premium products that costed a little more.
I was glued to the booth selling 2nd hand books and grabbed an interesting one for myself. They were all going for a mere 3 ringgit!
In any carnival, games is always the main attraction so I tried my hand at a few of them. This particular one didn't turn out pretty well ...
 ... but I did great at this, dropping 2 out of 3 ...
Winning myself a gift!

No comments: