Sunday, September 14, 2014

Beaconhouse Merdeka Celebration

The National Day celebration is on going every where until Malaysia Day this Tuesday and to instill nationalism, my school held it's own celebration in house.
Last Friday, everyone was instructed to come in their own traditional or cultural attire. I attended in a saree and was shortlisted for the fashion show.
My catwalk partner and I nailed 2nd place & here's me with the rest of the finalist.
Our classroom was also decorated to reflect the Merdeka spirit and here's all of us in all glory looking splendid in this group photo.

My appreciation and thanks goes to my class teacher Ms. Sugu for coordinating the decoration, giving me the opportunity to compete and win. Not forgetting these lovely photos she took that was shared with me.

No comments: