Friday, September 26, 2014

Toddling @ Gold Coast Morib

Last week, during the short school break, we headed out to Morib. It's a mere hour's drive from KL city and with a great deal on Groupon, the Gold Coast was irresistible!
Like minded folks were already thronging the reception counter an hour before check-in but lucky us we did all prior bookings and secured a lovely room. The package was inclusive of breakfast and dinners so we didn't have to worry about what to eat.
We had a nice view of the resorts water theme park and knowing me, I spent the next 2 days soaking in it at every given opportunity. Overcame my fear of high slides.
The other cool activity I did get on the flying fox. It was my first time attempting it so I had butterflies in my tummy but knew I had to try this no matter what.
Since I overcame my fear of heights, I managed this steep ladder pretty easily. The zip line was leading straight into sea minus the water as it was low tide.
That's my zipping down the line!
The sand was very clean and lovely closer to the resort but was not too appealing as we got closer to the sea. Day 2 was mainly on the beach and another dip in the pool. We took some time in the evening and drove into Morib town for some shopping.
On check-out day I spent most of my time in the jacuzzi. It was pure bliss relaxing while watching TV as they had this window that opens up for a view into the room.

No comments: