Sunday, September 28, 2014

Warehouse Clearance

Mattel, a popular brand name when it comes to toys held their warehouse clearance sale the last 3 days. This is an annual event and my 3rd time attending.
This time it was held at Jaya One along Jalan University, Petaling Jaya. Daddy is very calculative when it comes to buying me toys as he feels I've past that age. Yeah Right!
But this time around, he surprised me with loads of Barbie gifts!!. 2 sets of Barbie doll (workout and safari), 2 sets of attires with 2 piece in each set and the coolest of them all is Barbie's very own Safari ride that seats 2 Barbie upfront and 2 little ones at the back. The Man of Steel figurine was for daddy himself.
If that wasn't enough, he got Viperene Gorgon from Monster High adding to my current Clawdeen Wolf doll. They are awesome style divas despite looking scary.
It was a huge sale and from the amount of empty boxes, I'm sure there are lots of happy kids all around town. Warehouse Clearance Facebook Page. Thanks Daddy!
I was on cloud nine and decided to splurge a little more with Chocolate and strawberry cupcakes, jelly cake and caramel macchiato. Yummy!!

No comments: