Friday, November 21, 2008

My Meals

"Feeding toddlers can be challenging. They are often picky eaters, are hesitant to try new foods, and in general, don't seem to eat very much."

This is an extract from a popular children's diet website. I couldn't agree more with it. Fortunately for me, my meal plan is a very flexible one.

I have a large serving of porridge for lunch and dinner, it consists of a very indianized mixture. Rice, with lots of vegetables. I get tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, beans, fresh greens (different types), onions, garlic, ginger ... etc. In goes a piece of fish or chicken for the meatiness.

It looks like this but minus the side dish and loads of pepper on it. Grandma meticulously prepares my meals. It is then nicely blended for a yummy serving.

My mornings start with milk and oats nestum followed by mid day juice. I get my share of mini bites when we go out. From Auntie Anne's pretzels ...

to Papa Roti buns ...

No comments: