Friday, November 28, 2008

Toddling @ KLCC

Last weekend was a slow moving one. Everyone was so bored at home we just had to go out to unwind. KLCC became our desperate stop.

It was a rainy afternoon yet the place was bustling with people. For me it was an exciting outing running in and out of the stores. Cruising through the crowd, I ran into a very interesting outlet.

The place is called 'Girls'. It was all in pink and they had an array of accessories for us girls. Daddy got scared when he saw me dashing in like that. I wouldn't blame him, it's his money I'm going to spend.

The Handbag collection was to die for. With Daddy's credit card, i'll be having matching bags for all my garments.

The hair clip and ribbons were very small and cute. I didn't get any cause my collection at home was good enough for now.

No comments: