Saturday, November 15, 2008

Toddling @ HP Family Day

Aunty works for Hewlett Packard Computers. Daddy's Rival. This morning the accounting department had their Family Day at the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia in Kepong.

It was a rainy morning plus we were the first to arrive so we decided to wait a while.

Family day outings brings horrendous memories to me. Not because of the activities, food or the people. It's the Clowns!

I've always had the fear for them and at IBM's last family day, I was all teary eyes and never really got any play time thanks to them.

This time around, 6 months older, I'm more matured and prepared to face my fears. Daddy was trying to stop me from getting closer but I garnered enough courage to get this close. Mr. Clown was kind enough to make a number of balloon sculptures for me. So I guess we're friends now.

They had Face painting too. I couldn't sit still cause the brush kept tickling me so the flowers on my cheek went haywire. Well it's half as good as it should be ... thanks to the skillful artist.

Daddy and I participated in one of the games they had, it was for daddy to blow a balloon as big as he could and then me to stomp on it.

We emerged as Champions! This is the second Daddy Child competition that we have participated and came out winners. The previous one was a Daddy Change Diaper contest at Carrefour Kepong. I know I didn't do much but having your diapers changed in public is not for the faint hearted.

This is what I got as a present. It's a set of Blowpen markers. Sounds Cool. Just waiting to get a huge sheet of paper to display my artistic side.

Now before I begin, how do I use them?

No comments: