Sunday, December 7, 2008

Daddy's Cruelty Exposed!

What I'm about to expose here is what Daddy did one evening when he got back from work. I was shocked and almost in tears seeing this hero of mine do such a thing.

I realized now that behind Daddy's culinary skills, he's had his 'Culling' Skills too! How silly of me thinking that the fish was about to be buried.

These were the tools of destruction used. I didn't realize we had such a huge knife at home. I wasn't brave enough to go out and witness daddy's brutality. All I could hear was loud chopping sounds.

Once he was done, this was the outcome. All mixed in turmeric powder and salt and left to marinate. I couldn't stand looking at it. Grandma had some kept away in the freezer and a few pieces to be fried.

It's protein rich flesh is good for us and I've been having them for some time now, all blend into my porridge.

It does taste good ... but then again there must be a better way to extract the flesh. The odd thing is ... this man was formerly a Vegetarian.

No comments: