Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Hair Cut

My recent fight with cough and cold could have been due to my long hair. I tend to sweat quite a bit which could have lead to a damp scalp that caught the bug.

A hair cut was necessary so I went to one of the Hair Studios in Kepong and what attracted me to this place is the lovely hairdo they had advertised outside their premises.

Half the gang came with me to witness my first experience in a hair salon. The hidden reason was that I can't sit still for a very long time so I guess the muscle power was needed to pin me down to the chair till my hair was done.

They were going on and on about not having to worry cause it's just a hair cut ... hello, I'm 1 and a half years old, I guess I can handle it.

The stylist got straight down to work and it was all done in 10 minutes. She just trimmed the lengthy ones and left a few to curl around my ears. It was pretty trendy and I'm sure she knows what's best for my looks.

With the side parting, I looked more like a boy.

No comments: