Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Shades!

Everyone in the family wears a pair of glasses ranging from short to long sighted. I'm the fortunate one not in the bandwagon.

I'm often threatened that I'll soon be wearing one if I continue to watch TV Shows 3 feet from our Hitachi. I can't help it, it looks attractive nearer. I love grabbing on to Daddy's glasses every time he carries me.

We were at the opticians to get a new pair of glasses for grandma. They had her eyes checked before prescribing the lenses to help her with her reading. I was busy browsing through the range of optical eyeglasses they had there.

My eyes caught the sunglasses. Fancy designer labels and obviously it was costly. In particular, the Guess eye wear. It was this pair ... Lovely.

Well, I'm certainly not getting one anytime soon. So I have to make do with My Shades for a while.

No comments: