Sunday, December 11, 2011

M Community School Hols Carnival @ Southgate, KL

Mah Sing Group, a leading property developer in Malaysia hosted this fun school holiday carnival at their spanking new launch, The Southgate along Jalan Sungai Besi in KL.
It started yesterday with an array of activities for kids. This was part of the Mah Sing Community program, a giveback to the people for supporting all of their successful projects.
Santarina's kick started Day 2 followed by dance routines from other groups.
Everyone got a helium balloon each. Mine exploded while walking back to the car.
But I was more engrossed with my favourite past time ... Sand art.
Mr.clown was spotted and I grabbed myself a nice balloon sculpture hat.
And an appearance by Barney himself ...
At the games, I tried a 'feet' at soccer and no the ball wasn't swerving out of the path but it was my attempt at banana kick. It just needed a little more practice.
Now this wasn't my forte but an attempt to learn new tricks.
The finisher was the inflatable castle bouncer until the big boys came out to play ... grrrr!!
It was the season of giving so I hinted daddy to donate blood and without a wink the man gives a pint of blood. Sadly there were not many takers. Sometimes giving money alone may not serve everyone's need or purpose.

No comments: